1. Exhibbit Trading Limited trading as “Exhibbit” (“we/our”) provides virtual exhibition spaces for hire, and also custom built spaces for a clients exclusive use.
2. The client (“you/your”) opens an account in their name to access our services. Opening the account is free.
3. “Exhibbit” then provides you with an online place to create exhibitions, embedded in your website or in any other website of your choice, or (in the case of custom built galleries) a virtual gallery to your specifications.
4. You retain ownership of all your intellectual property rights in your artworks. The only intellectual property right we are given in your artworks is a non-exclusive licence to display them in the exhibition(s) on our website and to use and/or refer to them in our promotional material.
5. You may opt out of giving us the right to use and/or refer to your artworks/ exhibitions both on our website and/or in our promotional materials in both hardcopy and electronic form by checking the “Keep exhibition private” box in your user account.
2. In particular, you must not submit to “Exhibbit” any material that:
Infringes any copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights. It is very important that artworks submitted to and displayed on “Exhibbit” must be your own original works, or works that you have the express permission of the creator/owner to display and promote their artworks. Is defamatory. Is obscene, pornographic or legally offensive.
3. You must not use or link to the “Exhibbit” website, or use an “Exhibbit” created exhibition on your own website, in a way that breaches New Zealand’s anti-spam legislation, the Unsolicited Electronic Messages Act 2007. You can read about the requirements of this legislation on the New Zealand Department of Internal Affairs’ www.antispam.govt.nz website.
5. “Exhibbit” is the trademark of Exhibbit Trading Limited. The “Exhibbit” logo and trademark notice are displayed on all exhibitions created using “Exhibbit” unless the Logo has been removed and/or replaced with your own by purchasing the ‘Branding’ option.
6. Subscription types and lengths are chosen upon purchase. Subscriptions with Exhibbit are monthly, six-monthly or annual, with discounts for longer periods. You can choose for your subscription to be recurring or nonrecurring. Your subscription begins from the date of purchase.
7. It is the responsibility of the account holder to manage their account and payments. Please make sure to allow all Exhibbit emails to your inbox so that our courtesy reminder emails keep you updated. You can also log in to Exhibbit and manage your current settings at any time.
8. Non-recurring subscriptions will end after the current term has expired. Non-recurring subscriptions may be renewed by selecting the renew button on your gallery manager account page. The renew button only becomes active after the subscription has expired. To assist with this, we keep the current exhibition in your expired gallery online for a further 24 hours, allowing time for renewal. During this time you can continue to view and share your exhibition via the published link provided.
9. Recurring subscriptions can be cancelled at any time. Once you have decided you would no longer like to be subscribed, you can cancel at any time on your gallery manager account page. Each month we send a reminder email six days before the subscription roll-over charge in time for you to cancel. Once you cancel your subscription, your gallery will stay active until the end of your current subscription period. The renew button only becomes active after a cancelled subscription has expired. To assist with this, we keep the current exhibition in your cancelled gallery online for a further 24 hours, allowing time for renewal. During this time you can continue to view and share your exhibition via the published link provided.
11. It is your responsibility to cancel any subscriptions that you no longer wish to continue. You are able to stop recurring subscriptions at the end of the current period by following the instructions in the ‘courtesy reminder’ emails or by logging into your account and cancelling any current subscription(s).
1. Once you have opened an “Exhibbit” account, access to it is by your designated email address and password. You may change your password at any time.
2. You will be liable for all activities conducted through your account whether or not authorised by you, until we are notified of the unauthorised use and have been able to block it.
3. If we have reason to believe that there is likely to be a breach of security or misuse of the website, we may suspend your account and/or access to the website without notice.
1. We will provide access to the “Exhibbit” website and use reasonable endeavours to ensure it operates reliably and consistently. However we do not guarantee that it will operate continuously or be fault-free. To the extent permitted by New Zealand law, we exclude all warranties, terms and conditions (for example, warranties and conditions as to fitness or purpose and merchantability) whether express or implied by statute, common law or otherwise.
2. If you are acquiring or holding yourself out as acquiring our services for business purposes, the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 (New Zealand) will not apply.
3. We are not responsible or liable to you for any loss, damage or injury suffered by you arising out of or connected with the performance or non-performance of our agreement, including by reason of any interruption of the website, suspension or termination of your access to the website, or cancellation of your account. Any liability we do have to you will be limited to the amount you have paid over the most recent twelve month period on your “exhibbit” account.
4. There will be times when we need to temporarily suspend or restrict access to the website so we can carry out maintenance and development work. We will try to make sure we give you advance notice of these suspensions.
6. It is your responsibility to keep us informed of all changes in your contact details. Any notices we send you will be to your most recently advised contact address.
1. Our agreement will be governed by New Zealand law and you and we both submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the New Zealand courts.
This privacy statement covers all aspects of the “exhibbit” website, please read it carefully.
“Exhibbit” takes all necessary precautions to ensure that the personal information of our users, including credit card information, is kept confidential. Your credit card information is protected during transmission over the internet by encryption using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol. Such credit card information is not held by us but may be held by our payment gateway Stripe.com
Exhibbit Trading ltd. ("us", "we", or "our") operates the exhibbit mobile application (hereinafter referred to as the "Service").
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
Service is the exhibbit mobile application operated by Exhibbit Trading ltd.
Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
Cookies are small files stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
Information Collection and Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you ("Personal Data"). Personally identifiable information such as: Email address, Cookies and Usage Data.
Like many standard website servers, we use log files. This includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP),referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp, and number of clicks. We use this information to analyse trends, administer the site, track users' movement in the aggregate, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses, etc. are not linked to personally identifiable information. We may use a tracking utility that uses log files to analyse user movement.
Though we make every effort to preserve user privacy, “Exhibbit” may need to disclose personal information when required by law where we have a good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with a current judicial proceeding, a court order or legal process served on “Exhibbit”.
In the event “Exhibbit” goes through a business transition, such as a merger, acquisition by another company, or sale of a portion of its assets, users' personal information will, in most instances, be part of the assets transferred.
Notification of changes
Our website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that “exhibbit” is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage you to be aware when you leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by “Exhibbit”.
Goods and services offered
1. “Exhibbit” provides you with an online place to create exhibitions and to showcase your artworks, on any website of your choice.
2. “Exhibbit” also provides the ability to Integrate “Exhibbit” galleries and exhibitions onto an existing website.
3. A custom built virtual gallery for your exclusive use.
Return/ Refund policy
We offer a free fully functioning 7 day trial of “Exhibbit” so that you can determine if our software suits your requirements before purchasing, it is therefore not our policy to refund any subscription fees.
When requesting a trial you must use the same email that the request was made with or let us know if you have used another email address. Any trial accounts that are using an email we do not recognise will be taken offline immediately.
Please contact customer services: [email protected]